Monday, July 25, 2011

HOME SWEET HOME....

I've just returned from another great trip back to Windsor and Wales. Managing to take the sunshine with me for the first week it was great to spend some time with Lauren back in Wales, exploring the coastline and of course all the Bridgend girls, as well as mam and dad and the rest of my wonderful family.



Highlights included, a fab breakfast with all the 1HQ and Windsor gang (including Tom and Rachel), road trips in the new Audi A1 Sports, Regan providing constant entertainment, mum's cooking, Louise and Andrew's gorgeous wedding, Imogen's smiles, Carley's cartwheels, Georgia and Megan finally getting me to touch Fudge the hamster, getting to meet Jennie and Jo's baby bumps and finally getting to meet baby Seb, dads jokes, bridesmaids shopping, mum spoiling me (as per usual) and generally just being able to catch up with everyone who I've missed over the last 6 months since my last visit home.


So thank you to everyone who made my trip memorable especially my mam and dad. And I'm sorry if you're reading this and I didn't get to see you... Hopefully next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment