Monday, December 12, 2011

JILL'S 30TH BIRTHDAY PUB GOLF...


On 19th November Jill turned 30 and we celebrated her birthday by starting off the day with a Champagne Breakfast at the apartment followed by a round of Pub Golf along Boat Quay. Typically, we had been planning this for a few months time and the week leading up to it I fell ill. So, despite having my outfit ready to rock, I didn't feel up to drinking and didn't actually technically play "pub golf". It was a great night nonetheless watching 23 very very drunk people move from bar to bar and try to out do each other by scoring the lowest "par". 

The rules ...


The drinks...We had set a round of 9 holes, starting at The Penny Black and then finishing off at Bungy Bar (The Clubhouse) with a par of 26. On reflection I think I made the best choice deciding not to drink. Not sure how well this lot would have gone down on top of a heavy cold! 


I still can't quite believe that the winner of the game was Bel (dressed as a human scorecard), who completed the round in 10, taking each hole bar the first as a hole in one! What a legend! I wouldn't want to take her on in a drinking game! 


I hope Jill had a fantastic birthday and enjoyed all her celebrations. Jill was also at Elton John the following day - nursing a hangover of course! As part of her gift I put together a special edition RPG card...


No comments:

Post a Comment