Thursday, January 12, 2012

SCISSOR SISTERS...

This Monday we were lucky enough to get hold of some free Scissor Sisters tickets for their gig at Fort Canning Park. I've always enjoyed their music, more the early stuff compared to the more recent. Although the gig started at 8pm we had to wait until 9.40pm before they came on stage ... the reason for being late revealed as "Bali Belly" from their previous concert. But, this didn't really show as they gave the concert their all and performed a collection of and new and old songs. 


Lead singers Jake Shears and Ana Matronic along with Babydaddy, Del Marquis and Randy Real were absolutely brilliant. Hits included "Laura", "Take Your Mama", "Filthy/Gorgeous" and of course my ultimate favourite "I Don't Feel Like Dancin". A great gig to gig start the year. Just a shame I wasn't able to take my own pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment