Saturday, July 14, 2012

IT'S A HARD KNOCK LIFE...


This afternoon Victoria and I visited Marina Bay Sands Theatre for the matinee performance of the broadway musical "Annie". I can't really remember how many years it's been since I saw the film but it was a very nostalgic performance! The UK cast was lead by comedy actress Su Pollard (despite me not realizing this until half way through when I turned to Victoria to say "Mrs. Hannigan really reminds me of Su Pollard!" Doh!) and the veteran stage actor David McAlister, who plays billionaire Daddy Warbucks! It might not be the best musical I have seen whilst I've been in Singapore, (I still think Wicked is my favorite!) but I'd highly recommend a visit to see this production. A super cast and the star of the show for me, the young girl who plays Molly! 
Watch the video clip here : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcDxQKXAKSY 

No comments:

Post a Comment