Saturday, April 22, 2017

THE BAY HOTEL...

I started of my trip to South Africa in the stunning Bay Hotel, Camps Bay. I had chosen the Bay Hotel based on a few things. I had been frightened somewhat by people talking about the bad crime in South Africa so wanted somewhere that was secure for both me and my hire car. I always wanted a little bit of luxury to start my holiday and had heard that Camps Bay was definitely the place to stay whilst in Cape Town. 


The Bay Hotel ticked all those boxes. And within ten minutes of checking in I was sat on a sun lounger enjoying a Kir Royale cocktail. This luxury 5-star Cape Town hotel certainly got my trip off to the best start. 

You can spend a day exploring Cape Town's world-class sights, return to the bar and relax with a sunset cocktail, treat yourself to a a massage in the on-site spa or spend some time lounging around one of four sea-facing pools. There are 78 bright, modern rooms/suites that all offer either a view of the sea of table mountain.  





From the poolside you can look back and see the majestic Twelve Apostle mountain range which is postcard worthy. Looking forward you can take in the views of the beach and Atlantic Ocean which is less than a minutes walk away. It really is a glorious place to stay.





No comments:

Post a Comment