Sunday, December 19, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOM...

Slightly late due to Tom visiting Mikey in Sydney, this week we celebrated Tom's birthday. We visited SaVanh Bistro and Lounge on Club Street which is the original Indochine Restaurant in Singapore. A cool venue with raw exposed brickwork, high mirrored ceilings and walls and a large waterfall of black stones and bamboo with gently cascading water. Chandeliers and Asian artifacts sit amongst the tables. It's a pretty cool restaurant and really convenient for me as Club Street is literally the street parallel to where I work. As a surprise, I took along a friend to help Tom celebrate. Nick. And no mum, he wasn't here in person. I printed him off and stuck him on foamboard. But bless you for thinking he had actually flown out just for Tom's Birthday. I think that would have made Tom's night!

No comments:

Post a Comment