Sunday, April 17, 2011

FUN TIMES...

I've had a great first weekend with mum and dad here. The BBQ yesterday was fab and the weather this weekend has been gorgeous! No storms! Although it's been super hot, which is hard for them both to adjust to. Today I treated mum and dad to Champagne Brunch at The Fullerton Hotel which I think blew them away. I've only done one brunch here in Singapore so chose the Fullerton as the venue is breathtaking. And as for the food...dad was in his element! Oysters, mussels, clams, prawns, lobster, sashimi, sushi, curries, roast lamb, roast beef, chicken, cheeses, biscuits, salads, cakes, fruit, chocolate fountain...the list goes on, and all with free flowing champagne! A perfect way to spend our first Sunday in Singapore. For me now, an evening of relaxing and researching for work. For mum and dad...well...when I left they were flat out on sun loungers lying by the pool in their hotel...in full on holiday mode! I hope they enjoy their stay.


No comments:

Post a Comment