Friday, April 15, 2011

WELCOME TO SINGAPORE...

Finally...this morning mum and dad landed in Singapore! Unfortunately not a pleasant flight for mum but at least they're here now! I've been so excited about this visit for months and have lots planned for them including a BBQ tomorrow so that they can meet my friends and work colleagues...




I've managed to book some time off work to be able to go on a few adventures over the next two weeks so I'm looking forward to spending some quality time with mum and dad, and pleased that they can finally see my new home! 


I know I haven't written in a while but work has been really busy and I've not really had much to say! I do however have a few congratulations...
Firstly to Beth and Matthew on the birth of baby Sebastian. Well done Beth! I can not wait to meet the little man even if he might be walking by the time I get back! And secondly to Aunty Jacqueline...Congratulations and Happy Retirement! I hear mum and dad really enjoyed your party. Brings back so many memories of seeing your smiley face greeting us when we used to come down to see dad at the station! Sending lots of love to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment