Tuesday, June 07, 2011

MAGNUM PLEASURE SUITE...

I was so excited to hear that there was going to be a Magnum Pleasure Suite unveiled on Orchard Road recently, but then extremely disappointed not to be able to experience it due to my holiday and work commitments. So I've searched the net and managed to find some imagery to re-share (courtesy of the Magnum Facebook page). Feels great to see our new design being rolled out across Asia.


Three suites housed various pleasure elements, like a massage for feel, a hole room filled with the sweet and rich aroma of chocolate for scent, a male model for the pleasure of sight, a DJ for sound and the new Magnum Caramel for taste!



I've also been reading recently about how Chanel designer Karl Lagerfield has designed a chocolate hotel room, as part of a deal with Magnum. His creation used around 10 tons of Belgian chocolate and his inspiration for the chocolate male on the bed eating an ice-cream came from Baptiste Giabiconi who is the designers favourite male model. The edible hotel room is housed in an unnamed Paris Hotel. Slightly to far for me to travel. I would love to see this!


No comments:

Post a Comment