Wednesday, March 21, 2012

REFLEXOLOGY...

This week I experienced Reflexology for the first time. Introduced to a small place called Health Step Foot Reflexology in Holland Village by my friend Libby, I wasn't convinced I would 100% enjoy as I'm not very good at letting people touch my feet usually. How wrong was I?! I found the whole experience totally relaxing and very fascinating being able to follow the chart that showed the various organs of the body that the pressure being applied to my feet related to. I will certainly be visiting again very soon!


"A natural healing art based on the principle that there are reflexes in the feet, hands and ears and their referral areas within zone related areas, which correspond to every part, gland and organ of the body. Through application of pressure on these reflexes without the use of tools, crèmes or lotions, the feet being the primary area of application, reflexology relieves tension, improves circulation and helps promote the natural function of the related areas of the body."

No comments:

Post a Comment