Monday, February 27, 2017

PLEESECAKES...


I always struggle to know what to send friends on their birthdays in the UK. Not anymore. I've discovered Pleesecakes! The best cheesecakes in town. Just look at this...



My lovely friend Sarah celebrated her birthday last week and I got this delivered to her office as a surprise. I had stumbled over Pleesecakes on Joe Wicks, The Body Coach Instagram, and contacted them to see if they could help me with a cake that was made from her favourite chocolate bars, Twirls, as well as any additional Cadbury goodies that they could add! Their creation was amazing. 

A little bit about the Pleesecake team:


"We're two painter and decorators with a love for food and cheesecake. Joe the founder of Pleesecakes has been making incredible cheesecakes for friends and family for the past few years and he's finally decided to spread the love and bring his awesome creations to the people. Mainly because he loves food and is good at washing up, Joe has bought in his business partner and good friend, Brendon to help take Pleesecakes to the next level."


I just love that they are normal guys who clearly have a creative streak and are putting their passion into action. The service was outstanding and I'm told the cake was pretty much the same! At the moment their delivery radius is 50-60 miles from their base in Epsom, Surrey. Hopefully in the future they will expand... maybe even as far as Singapore so I can get to try one! I wish these guys all the luck in the world with their venture. 

For more information visit their website at https://www.pleesecakes.com

No comments:

Post a Comment