Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I'M HEADING HOME SOON AND...


Seeing my mum and dad and the rest of my amazing family
Arguing with Boyo (it’s inevitable!)

Staying at Hotel Cole and being spoilt rotten!
Celebrating Christmas on Sunday
Nights out with the Welsh girls

Tea and toast being brought to me in bed when I'm hungover
Nights out with the Windsor gang
Hen weekend planning
Wedding and bridesmaid shopping

Wales v England (and being able to watch it at a reasonable hour!)
Taking my mini-Coles on a trip to the cinema

Celebrating Mali’s 1st birthday and seeing all the other babies (and of course new bumps!)
Cwtching up with mum on the sofa...
Dad shouting at me for cwtching up on the sofa and being lazy
Driving a car again
Shopping with mum
Arguing with dad over the remotes (and the bathroom!)
Eating apple crumble and custard
Drinking Rose Barefoot

Seeing Jennie when I walk through arrivals and getting the biggest boobie hugs ever (I’ve missed them!)


Things I'm not so excited about...
Wearing a coat!
Wearing shoes and socks!
The 14 hour flight (except for the choice of movies of course)

See you all soon...I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment