Monday, October 31, 2011

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY ION ORCHARD...

One of my favourite shopping malls here in Singapore is Ion Orchid. Recently celebrating it's two year birthday I was so excited to hear that Blue...yes, Blue, the boyband, would be there performing! I know at 28 I should maybe have grown out of this, but I'm not afraid to admit that I still love all the same "boybands" I did whilst I was in college and university!


It was great to see them perform, at such an intimate gig, all my best loved hits like "All Rise", "One Love", "Best in Me", "Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word" and "Guilty". Massive thanks to Victoria for standing for a while keeping us an awesome space really close to the stage so I was able to take some great shots of the boys. Looking forward to the next gig at the end of November - Elton John! 



No comments:

Post a Comment