Wednesday, October 05, 2011

NO MORE MR. NICE GUY...



Last night Paul, myself, Vic and Jill witnessed what I can only describe as the most outlandish show I've seen in a long time (Lady Gaga comes in at a very close second!) Alice Cooper...with his "No More Mr. Nice Guy" concert at The Colosium, Hard Rock Hotel on Sentosa.


He has shaped the culture of heavy metal and made the name Alice anything but sweet and last night he wowed me completely. 63 years of age as well! Performing in Singapore for the first time we certainly got the full Alice treatment.




As if making a promise, Cooper has said: "I do know that fans usually remember it as of the best shows that they have ever seen." I certainly won't forget this one in a hurry! Very different to show Westlife put on on Monday evening that's for sure. Dodging knives. Large balloons. Frankenstein. Pythons. Electric chairs. And a guillotine! Incredible. A massive thank you to Paul for the ticket.


No comments:

Post a Comment