Tuesday, October 04, 2011

WESTLIFE GRAVITY TOUR...


Last night Victoria, Cara and I went to watch Westlife at the Indoor Stadium. For all of those who know me well, you will know that I am a massive fan and have been right from the start, back when I was in school studying for my "A" Levels. Nearly 13 years ago. The guys, and their four piece band put on a fantastic show. I sang my heart out from start to finish, to new songs as well as some of the oldies which I love:

Intro
When You're Looking Like That
World Of Our Own
What Makes A Man
Safe
Home
My Love
Beautiful Tonight
Viva La Vida
Only Girl (In The World)
Time Of My Life/Dirty Bit
Bad Romance
Seasons In The Sun
You Raise Me Up
I'm Already There
I Will Reach You
Flying Without Wings
What About Now
Uptown Girl

I'm also really pleased that they aren't particularly strict about cameras here, so I was able to take my SLR along as well as my long distance lens and get some great shots of the boys!


No comments:

Post a Comment