Sunday, October 24, 2010

BRUSSELSSPROUTS...

So, I'm slightly hungover today. Last night Amy came back via Singapore from Bali before flying home so we decided to have dinner on the Quayside and a few (when I say few, I mean quite a few!) drinks in one of the bars. I strolled home along the river at 3am this morning. Oops! After a super lie in until 12 midday I got myself into gear and the girls and I strolled over the river to a place called Brusselssprouts.


I think dad would like it here. It's a cosy and casual chic Belgian bar and bistro which was set up by Belgian celebrity chef Emmanuel Stroobant. There are 120 types of tasty beer on the menu! I wonder if I can work my way through and sample them all over the next 2 years! Hum...I'd be up for that if I actually enjoyed drinking beer. Maybe that's more of a challenge for Tom and Rach.


Today's hangover cure. Steak frites. Oh my god, I so needed this! Along with about 6 glasses of water to try and banish my headache. The girls tucked in to the famous mussels. Had I not had seafood for my dinner last night I would have opted for these too. A good excuse to visit again though!

No comments:

Post a Comment