Wednesday, October 13, 2010

JUST CHECKING IN...

I realised today that I haven't posted an entry for a while. So I thought I'd check in and keep you all up to date with what has been going over the last week or so. Apartment wise, we're still on the hunt and nothing has been signed yet! Due to an extremely annoying landlady! I was hoping to have moved this coming Saturday but that isn't looking likely at the moment. 


Once again, last week flew by, and we spent Friday night having a yummy Italian down on Robertson Quay (where we should eventually be living). I had the most amazing seafood linguine! I've never had seafood pasta with so much seafood in it. It would usually be the case you had to hunt for the prawns. But this was covered. Prawns, mussells, squid, cockles and crab on top. Yummy.


I've started making a list of places to take mum and dad when they visit in April...this restaurant will be one of them! Saturday I had a lazy day and caught up on my sleep! Followed by a trip to Ikea to pick up my bedding (in anticipation of moving this week!) It had to be done and although I cursed it at the time because it was sunny outside, I'm glad I got it out of the way.

Rachel and Tom have moved out to the East Coast now, so I spent the evening with Rachel whilst Tom was off playing football (in this heat I think he's mad!) Dale's condo, that the guys are living in, has a massive pool and a jacuzzi spa, so I was in my element as I got to relax! It's a hard life here!

I downloaded a new app for my i Phone called Hipstamatic. So I've been experimenting with it over the weekend. Pretty cool hey!?


So that's pretty much it really. No really exciting adventures to report this week. Just a very hard week in work with lots of exciting projects on the go including a few beer briefs! A whole new world for me, but learning lots! Lots of love to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment