Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'M ON THE MOVE...

Finally, after a few weeks of waiting, tomorrow I will be moving into my new home. Getting a lease on an apartment here turned out to be a lot trickier than we thought, but after lots of negotiation with the landlady we have signed the lease and will be moving in this weekend. I am so relieved! I've spent the last week with Tom and Rachel out on the East Coast which has been a lot better than where I was staying previously. So a massive thank you to them (and Dale) for letting me stay.


What else have I been up to? Well, works been hard this week, with a pitch coming up. So a few late nights and early starts. But the works looking great and it flys out to India this weekend. Fingers crossed for that. Would be great to win the first pitch that I've worked on here.


Last weekend was spent chilling. By the pool. Reading. Relaxing. Watching TV. Up until last Sunday I hadn't watched any TV for six weeks! But I suppose it just goes to show that I' don't really miss it.


Tonight I'm going to a "masked ball" which I'm excited about. A sports social for Jill (my new housemates) netball team. I was hoping to make my mask. Unfortunately I've let myself down a bit as I haven't physically had the time. And somehow, making masks without Lauren just wouldn't be the same. 

It's 9 weeks today until Christmas Eve, and since I last wrote Tom, Rachel and I have made plans to spend Christmas in Thailand. On Phi Phi for five days! I can not wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment