Tuesday, November 16, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES...



A few "Birthday Wishes" from across the ocean this week. Happy 12th Birthday to Georgia! Hope you have a great day and enjoy your trip to watch Harry Potter on the weekend. Happy Birthday to JW! Hope you have a great day and Darren spoils you. My housemate Jill...Happy Birthday my lovely! I'm looking forward to our dinner out on Thursday night. And of course, enjoy your trip to Bintan! And last but not least, Miss. Sarah Norvil. Hope you have a great day sweet and I'm sure that you have wonderful plans for it, so enjoy yourself and I'll look forward to hearing about the celebrations soon. I have a feeling some cocktails in Echo might be on the cards. If so, mines a Strawberry Mojito!


Not really a lot to report from me this week as I'm having a very busy week in work. Worked the weekend and although it's bank holiday here tomorrow...I'll be in work! Not that I'm complaining, it's great to be busy and be working on some really great projects. I'm just so tired at the moment.


It's getting really Christmassy here now and I'm getting more and more excited about spending Christmas in Thailand. Followed by New Year Celebrations with Mikey, as he's stopping off on his way back to Australia. I have a feeling 2011 is going to be even better than 2010. Firstly my trip home in February is going to be a great fortnight. And we heard recently that Nick has booked Ironman Singapore in March, so will be joining us here for a while, and of course mum and dad head out at the end of April. See you all in 73 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment