Sunday, November 28, 2010

THANK YOU OLLIE!

This week, Ollie made my day by sending me a special delivery of Wispas! My favourite chocolate bar! I was so disappointed when I had a Dairy Milk the other day. Chocolate here just isn't the same. It doesn't melt in your mouth. It isn't creamy. It's flakey. It's flavourless. Actually I would say the only thing that's similar is the shape of the bar. It's imported from Australia mainly and apparently tastes different due to different amounts of cocoa solids used as well as variations on the type of powered milk that they put in. Anyways, I won't have to buy chocolate for a while now as I have a stash of my favourite bars chilling in the fridge. I have been sharing though. I felt mean just eating one to myself, and my team in work have never seen a Wispa bar before...they were impressed! Thanks Ollie, it was very thoughtful of you! You are a star.

No comments:

Post a Comment