Saturday, November 06, 2010

HAPPY HOUSEWARMING...

Another long weekend here (as Friday was a bank holiday) so we decided that it was the perfect opportunity to have a housewarming and invite all our friends around to see our new place. We rented one of the BBQ pits on the river and the party ran from 6pm til 1am here. I then decided (in a drunken state) to head out and meet the guys who work with Tom on Clarke Quay. I got in at 5am Saturday morning. What was I thinking!


I was really pleased that all the guys from work came along. Mum's been asking who everyone is so these pics show quite a few of the team.
From left to right:
Vicky in the red, is Claudio's girlfriend who only arrived in Singapore on Thursday. John with the swoop neck t-shirt is a Designer in the studio, originally from Manilla and very sweet! Lisa in the middle is an Account Executive. Claudio at the front, a freelance designer, from Newport who has been with us for 3 months but left us on Thursday. He and Vicky are off to Cambodia tomorrow to explore before heading back to the UK in a fortnight. Behind Lisa is Celeste and Account Manager and there's Rachel, who I'm sure everyone knows! In front of Rach is Chris, another Designer in the creative team. Chris and I love to talk about shopping and shoes! Originally from Jakarta, I'll be sad to see him leave in a few weeks time. In the red, Richard, who is my Creative Director. The guy above my head...well that's Dan, who actually doesn't work with me at all, he just wanted to be in the pic! At the bottom, on my left is Valerie, another Account Manager who I work really closely with on lots of my projects and Celeste again, on my right. Hopefully mum that will give you an idea of who's who when I talk about work now!


Just a quick entry as I need to get ready to head out. This weekend the Singapore Rugby 7s are being held at the Cricket Club. We're going to head there for the day. I'm slightly disappointed that Wales lost yesterday. Watching it here just isn't the same! For starters a 2.30pm kick off there is a 10.30pm kick off here, so as you can imagine, after a very late night before I could barely keep my eyes open towards the end. I've also been very cultural this weekend visiting a light festival on Marina Bay, which I will post at some point this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment