Wednesday, September 29, 2010

HOME SWEET HOME...WELL NEARLY!

So, I've finally managed to find somewhere to live. We had so many viewings on Saturday lasting from 9.30am until 5pm. I was shattered! And by the time we viewed the last place, I couldn't really remember what the first looked like. But, today we had our LOI accepted by the landlord so once the contracts are signed tomorrow I have a new home and will be moving in on the 16th October. Only two weeks to wait.


I'll give you a sneak peek of the pool...actually, no I won't! I know some of you have already seen some pics but I'll wait until I'm moved in properly to take some nice photos. River Place is a river-side condominium on the bank of the Singapore River near Clarke Quay. That might not mean anything to a lot of people, but, basically it's in a very "cool" location. You can stroll along the tree-lined river side promenade, cross over the footbridge and walk to the nearby shops. Not wanting to make you all jealous, the facilities include a swimming pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, tennis courts, fitness stations, gym, putting green (how cool!) entertainment room, BBQ pits, foot reflexology path, fitness track and this is the absolute highlight...a kareoke room!!! I can not wait for those parties!


I'm so pleased that I have found somewhere live, and once I've moved in and I'm settled I'll feel like I've made a new home for myself. I really miss my flat and homely it was. Although this is completely on the other end of the scale to a two bed Victorian house in Windsor I hope that it will soon become "home" and I hope to be very happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment