Wednesday, September 29, 2010

SINGAPORE SLINGS...

I swore blind that I wouldn't drink another Singapore Sling after being violently sick at my leaving party but as I'm now in the city where the iconic drink originates I thought it would be rude not to. And as the boys asked me along I obviously said "yes" and found myself in the Long Bar of Raffles Hotel sipping away at my (very tasty) Singapore Sling, eating peanuts and throwing the shells on the floor. Yes, Jennie, this is another one of those moments when I really wish you were here with me. We finished off the night with a yummy Thai on Clarke Quay on the river and a few drinks in a MicroBrewery called The Pump Room. Although drinking on a Monday. Not the most intelligent thing I've done since I've been here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment